Become a Sustainable Daisy Contributor
Do you have a heart for sustainable living and want to share your ideas with us?
Send an original article on a sustainable, ethical, eco-friendly topic for a chance to be published as a Sustainable Daisy Contributor!
Email articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 500-800+ word count.
- Original content only (never been published before).
- Images optional; include embedded links to references.
- General audience: 20-40 y/o fashionable, low-budget women wanting to make a difference.
- Optional: Include a bio picture and a few sentences about yourself and your background, i.e., how you’ve been involved with sustainable living.
- All-natural beauty and bath: effect on your body, health, and environment
- Technological advances and news in the sustainable fashion industry
- Healthy, low-energy-cost recipes (e.g. meatless, organic)
- Current news on the politics of the environment, climate change
- Tips to live sustainably
- Eco-friendly beauty tips (e.g. zero waste)
If you have any questions on choosing a topic you can send an email to discuss. Good luck!